Iron fences and gates in Chicago are strong and stylish. The use of ornamental metal, wrought iron lends itself to classic and modern designs. This material can be combined with wood, cement or brick for more beauty and functionality, so it is the favorite with owners. Here is how to install Iron Fence and Gate Chicago.
If you are thinking about install iron fence and gate chicago for your home or business, it helps to know what it is. Look at a summary of how we install a wrought iron fence.
What to expect when hiring an install iron fence and gate chicago?
- Before digging a hole in the ground for the fence we first, take care of investigating the building codes for your area.
- Second, we also investigate if you need a permit from the before building.
- Third, we get the necessary markings for underground utility locations
- Lastly, we plan the dimensions and locate where your iron fences and gates will go. We take the measurements of the area to know what the necessary materials are and calculate costs.
After phase one is complete, it is time to establish the installation plan, to assemble tools and materials. Here are some of the ones we use:
- Fence panels, posts, gates and fastenings
- Post hole digger
- Tape measure
- And other
How to install Iron Fence and Gate Chicago
First: Preparing the work area by establishing stakes and lines
We start by placing stakes and ropes to mark where the iron fence and gate chicago will be installed. Then we put stakes in the places where the fence will change direction. The rope is tight and we hold each stake.
Second: Digging Fence Post Holes
- A pole should be in each corner and on each side of each fence panel.
- Each of the pole holes will be 6 inches wide and about 2 feet deep (depending on code).
- They are with gravel for drainage at the bottom.
- Once the holes are ready, the concrete with which the poles of the fence to be installed will be supported.
After installing the poles we proceed to the installation of iron fence and gate chicago.
Third: Installing Iron Fence and Gate Chicago
When installing iron fence and gate chicago you must have precision and care. The iron fence and gate are made of panels. Each panel is aligned and installed one by one. Therefore, panels must match the previously installed posts. Each panels is then fixed with screws, from the upper support to the lower support.
Final Step: Hang the Gate to install Iron Fence and Gate Chicago
The fence panels settle after the installation. Sometimes we wait a week to allow the panels to adjust, before hanging the gates. These, you attach to the hinged fence.
If you are ready to start your new iron fence and gate project please contact our office today for a free estimate.
Know more about our service Iron fences Installation Chicago.
Call Today For Free Estimate 773-278-4762 and Don’t forget to like our Facebook page.