Osceola Fence is the best choice.
Looking for a career path? Become a member of the Osceola Fence team. We have been serving customers from the same location since 1985. We see ourselves as one of the best fence companies in Chicago. This is because of our satisfied customers. So, if you are looking for career opportunities? Osceola Fence is the best choice.
Current Career Opportunities Available:
Fence Installer will have to:
Inspecting property plans to determine the parameters of each site and communicating with the project manager.
Trimming sections of the fencing to ensure that they are appropriate in size in collaboration with clients.
Preparing the site by digging holes and trenches in which the fencing will be positioned.
Checking for gaps and vulnerabilities in the fencing and correcting these, if needed.
El instalador va tener que:
Inspeccionar los planes de propiedad para determinar los parámetros de cada sitio y comunicarse con el gerente de proyectos.
Recortar las secciones de la cerca para asegurarse de que tengan el tamaño adecuado en colaboración con los clientes.
Preparar el sitio cavando agujeros y zanjas en las cuales se colocará la cerca.
Verificar huecos y vulnerabilidades en el cercado y corregirlos, si es necesario.
Career Path and Progression
You could become a lead installer, foreperson, or move into contract management, quantity surveying, health and safety or fencing sales. So, why wait more? We offer opportunities for fence contractors. Work hard and gain experience with us!
You could work on a construction site, in a residence or at a client’s business. Your working environment may be outdoors in all weathers. Our positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Fence Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Secretary will have to:
– Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
– Be able to communicate with clients and managers
– Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
– Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
– File and update information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
– Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
– Develop and maintain a filing system
– Handle all information in confidential manner
Preferred to be bilingual
Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Friday.
- Chicago Office
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Find us: 3939 W Dickens Ave, Chicago, IL 60647