What is construction site safety?
When storing materials, they should be away from edges or excavations.
Any electrical appliance must be away from areas with water or fire. Also, make sure that the cables and connections are in perfect condition.
For no reason or circumstance, you can’t leave tools or materials that could get in the way. Because this could cause serious accidents.
Basic construction safety equipment
- Safety footwear
- High visibility clothing
- Ear plugs
- Safety goggles
- Harness for working at heights
- Special coveralls for soil decontamination projects
What are the safety standards?
In summary, the standard for safety in construction should contemplate the following points. Everyone must comply as an obligation, with no exceptions.
- Have and follow up on a program for the revision and maintenance of the equipment and machinery.
- Have all permits.
- Establish in advance which are the revision activities. The dates and who will be responsible for doing it.
- Also, have safe procedures for the placement and handling of electrical installations.
- Have safety instructions for backfilling and compaction work.
- Workers must have basic protective equipment according to their work position. Or the corresponding equipment according to the execution of the hazardous work performed.
Also, you should know what to expect from a fence installation. For this, you can read The Process of Professional Fence Installation.
If you want to know more information like this, be sure to follow us on the Osceola Fence blog. You will find articles related to the construction and fencing industry. If you wish to make a quotation for the products we have to offer, do not hesitate to contact us for a free quote!